“RSS Infrastructure installed a combination of fencing solutions designed for low maintenance combined with high levels of security and longevity on all three sites.”
Dave Bamford, Head of Construction & Civils
RSSI was commissioned to construct and erect a training wall along the Barking line at Essex Road. These works were carried out during possession and involved the use of a RRV to facilitate completion of the job.
- Applied experience and expertise to plan, manage and deliver the works to Morgan Sindall
- Lifted concrete gravel boards into position between the posts and slid them into place, ensuring they were level between the posts
- Dug the base to the required depth by hand and installed Terram
- Backfilled excavation with MOT Type 1 stone
- Supervised all works to ensure compliance with relevant safety requirements as per safe system of work
Our project team applied their experience and expertise from similar retaining wall projects to plan, manage and successfully deliver the works to Morgan Sindall.
During the construction, RSSI was responsible for lifting concrete gravel boards into position between the posts, sliding them into place, and ensuring the boards were level between the posts. This process was repeated until the designated height was achieved.
The base was then dug to the required depth by hand, and the Terram was installed.
Once the Terram had been installed, the excavation was backfilled with MOT Type 1 stone. Our supervisor oversaw all works and ensured compliance with relevant safety requirements as per the safe system of work.