Setting Out Engineer10/05/2021 Setting Out Engineer Dudley
Midland Metro Alliance are currently recruiting for “Setting Out Engineers” for large infrastructure projects based in Birmingham and Dudley.
The role requires experienced engineers that have worked on large scale civils projects focused on groundworks, structures, foundations, concrete structures, Rail and highways.
We are looking for engineers who looking for either freelance or Permanent work opportunities.
Role responsibilities include:
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site using Total Station
- Liaising with others to ensure safe systems of work are implemented in a safe manner, including for subcontractors.
- Working with site plans, drawings and building information models
- Monitoring the construction of works and ensuring quality standards are met.
- Offering technical advice for subcontractors, Managers and trades
- Managing the site and parts of construction projects from drawings
- Overseeing building work and ensuring the quality of the work meet the technical specifications
- Ensuring the plans, drawings and quantities are accurate for calculations
- Managing the design documents supplied by the client
- Reporting progress and other updates back to management team
- Planning the work efficiently and adapting to changes in designs
This is a long-term work, in return you will get to work on a prestigious project with the opportunity to develop and grow within a principle contractor
Payrate/Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
How to apply
To apply forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply onlineApply online