PTS Civils Operative (Bodmin, Cornwall)20/01/2023 PTS Civils Operative Bodmin
Location: Bodmin, Cornwall. Excellent Rates of Pay/PPE/Tools Provided
What will I be doing?
On a day-to-day basis, your duties will include:
- Receiving and carrying out instructions from the team leader relating to the work programme
- Utilising all mechanical equipment, machinery and hand tools safely and correctly and maintaining them in good working order.
- Ensuring that work is carried out effectively, to a high quality and on time.
- All necessary paperwork is completed correctly and on time
Must have experience in the construction of:
- PSP/ASP Cementitious Compound
- Concrete foundations (DNO/PHCC)
- Signal Foundations – Concrete Pile
- SPT Foundations
- LOC Foundations – Level ground or Staging
- Driver Walkways
- In date PTS (Personal Track Safety)
- Cat and Genny RD800
- Small Tools
- CS30/31/Strimmer/Hedge Trimmer/Track Trolley/Abrasive Wheel
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Extensive Civils/Rail/De Veg site delivery requirements
- Interfacing with staff across all departments at all levels
RSS Infrastructure (RSSI) is a multi-disciplinary service provider for the rail and construction sectors. We have an award-winning reputation for developing solutions to improve safety and productivity.
Founded in 2007, RSSI provides a range of services to the infrastructure sector including; arboriculture, construction and civils, magnetic track safety services, overhead line electrification, possession management, safety-critical resources, signalling, and welding. RSSI is also the only company in the UK that offers Track Warning Systems.
RSSI has more than 150 full-time employees and a large contingent workforce that covers most of the UK. It operates from offices in Birmingham, Doncaster, and Cwmbran.
As an equal opportunities employer, RSSI does not discriminate based on ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender, or sexual orientation. As a proud signatory to the Armed Forces Covenant, we encourage reservists and veterans of the Armed Forces to apply for positions. For more information on how we strive to create equal opportunities and encourage under-represented groups to apply for roles and join us, visit our parent company website – Work for Us.
How To Apply
To apply, please click the following link: https://rssinfrastructure.livevacancies.co.uk/#/applicant/18Apply online