OLEC 3 East/West Coast (South) Mainline21/04/2022 OLEC 3 East/West Coast (South) Mainline
East/West Coast (South) Mainline. Excellent rates of pay, Van, Fuel Card and all PPE provided.
What will I be doing?
- Carry out installation of OLE works to OLEC3 standard and as instructed by supervisors to ensure they are carried out safely and to the required standards.
- Ensure that any project specific drawings and specifications issued to you are marked “for construction”
- Check OLE materials whilst installing and report any shortages or defects to your supervisor.
- Be capable to undertake works alone and act as Site Supervisor when required.
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed correctly and legible.
- Undertake safety critical roles to assist the business needs.
- When acting as protection staff i.e. COSS, machine controller, look out etc ensure you have all the required equipment.
What experience would we like you to have?
- In date PTS, with OLEC2 & OLEC3 competencies
- Full UK driving licence
- Proven Overhead line experience (to carry out OLEC2 / OLEC3)
- Isolation planning experience (not essential)
RSS Infrastructure offers a range of benefits including:
- Free competency renewals and training provided
- Excellent prospects for advancement in your career
- Long term, consistent work
- All PPE provided
RSS Infrastructure has been recognised at the Rail Partnership Awards and Rail Business Awards for its work within the Rail and Construction industry, developing bespoke solutions for clients that deliver improved safety and productivity.
Founded in 2007, we have rapidly established ourselves within the rail sector with a comprehensive range of services, particularly for supplying Contingent Labour. Operating from our offices in Birmingham, Doncaster and Cwmbran, we are focused on providing high levels of customer service, quality, safety and value-driven engineering solutions and advice to all our customers.
The company has over 100 directly employed staff members and a diverse contingent labour workforce that cover the majority of the UK. We have developed a service portfolio that includes; Arboriculture, Construction & Civils, Magnetic Track Safety Services, Overhead Line Electrification, Resource & Recruitment, Signalling and Welding, as well as being the UK’s sole provider of Track Warning Systems.
RSS Infrastructure and INFRA Skills are members of Auctus Management Group. All group members deliver a range of services covering safety, people solutions, training and community engagement across the infrastructure sector.
How To Apply
To apply forward your CV to email@example.com or apply onlineApply online