Nominated Person24/03/2022 Nominated Person Birmingham
Nominated Person in Birmingham. Excellent rates of pay, van, fuel card and PPE provided
From our offices in Birmingham, Doncaster and Newport, RSS Infrastructure has over 100 directly employed staff members and a diverse contingent labour workforce that cover the majority of the UK. The company has developed a service portfolio that includes; Arboriculture, Construction & Civils, Magnetic Safety Services, OLE, Possession Management, Safety-Critical Resourcing, Signalling and Welding, as well as being the UK’s sole provider of Track Warning Systems.
What will I be doing?
As the Nominated Person, you must be able to fully understand the dangers of working on and around both the overhead line system and conductor rail system, be able to read and understand isolation diagrams and be fully conversant with the relevant isolation instructions.
- Taking AC isolations to the required Network Rail standards
- Completing isolation walkouts to the required Network Rail standards
- Delivering briefings at Client Whiteboard meetings
- Providing support for Authorised Persons and Earthing / Strapping Assistants
- Instructing level B Authorised persons to switch, test and apply and remove earths/straps
- Completing paperwork and briefing individuals to a high standard
- Production of end of shift report
- Representing RSS Infrastructure externally
What experience would we like you to have?
- In date PTS, with OLEC2 & OLEC3 competencies (preferable) and Nominated Person (AC Level A – with RoLE)
- Full UK driving licence
- Proven Overhead line experience (to carry out OLEC2 / OLEC3 duties when required)
- Isolation planning experience (not essential)
RSS Infrastructure offers a range of benefits including:
- Free competency renewals and training provided
- Excellent prospects for advancement in your career
- Long term, consistent work
- All PPE provided
RSS Infrastructure Ltd has been recognised at the Rail Partnership Awards and Rail Business Awards for its work within the Rail and Construction industry, developing bespoke solutions for clients that deliver improved safety and productivity.
Founded in 2007, we have rapidly established ourselves within the rail sector with a comprehensive range of services, particularly for supplying Contingent Labour. Operating from our offices in Birmingham, Doncaster and Cwmbran, we are focused on providing high levels of customer service, quality, safety and value-driven engineering solutions and advice to all our customers.
The company has over 100 directly employed staff members and a diverse contingent labour workforce that cover the majority of the UK. We have developed a service portfolio that includes; Arboriculture, Construction & Civils, Magnetic Track Safety Services, Overhead Line Electrification, Resource & Recruitment, Signalling and Welding, as well as being the UK’s sole provider of Track Warning Systems.
RSS Infrastructure Ltd and INFRA Skills Ltd are members of Auctus Management Group Ltd. All group members deliver a range of services covering safety, people solutions, training and community engagement across the infrastructure sector.
How To Apply
To apply please either:
- Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button below