RSS Infrastructure is seeking experienced and skilled IRSE Signalling SMTH Testers to join their Maintenance team at various locations across the UK and Ireland. As an industry-leading provider of rail infrastructure services, RSS Infrastructure offers excellent pay rates, including zero-hour options and the opportunity to work with or without a van and fuel card. If you are passionate about railway signalling maintenance and have the necessary skills and qualifications, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What will I be doing?
- Carry out maintenance work on signalling equipment in line with Network Rail standards and the timescale as specified in the maintenance schedule, Task Briefings and as directed by the Team Supervisor.
- Assist in checking/investigating safety standards and/or system failures.
- Work with and support the development of the signalling team.
- Report problems arising during maintenance, installation and following completion of work.
The ideal applicant will hold one of the following IRSE Licence Categories:
- 4.110 Maintainer
- 4.230 Maintainer / Fault Finder
- 8.100 Team Leader
- 4.160 Signal Maintenance Tester
About RSS Infrastructure
RSS Infrastructure (RSSI) was awarded SME of the Year at the 2018 Rail Partnership Awards by Network Rail for its exceptional work within the Rail and Construction industry. With over 200 directly employed staff members and a diverse contingent labour workforce across the UK, RSS Infrastructure operates from offices in Birmingham, Cwmbran, and Doncaster. Our comprehensive service portfolio includes Civils & Construction, Magnetic Track Safety Solutions, Possession Management, Rail Operations, Safety Critical Resource & Recruitment, Signalling Services, Track Access, Vegetation Management and Welding. We are also the leading provider of Track Warning Systems in the UK.
We aim to ensure that we operate safely and productively when delivering new projects, track renewal programs or maintaining the UK’s infrastructure. We are a trusted partner focused on building long-lasting business relationships and delivering outstanding performance and customer service.
We value the contribution of individuals and believe in nurturing and investing in our staff to become the best in their fields. RSS Infrastructure is an equal opportunities employer that actively encourages reservists and Armed Forces veterans to apply for positions.