G110 Signalling Tester30/11/2022 G110 Signalling Tester Various locations around the UK
Various locations around the UK. Excellent rates of pay, Van and Fuel Card.
What will I be doing?
On a day-to-day basis, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Carry out maintenance work on signalling equipment in line with Network Rail standards and the timescale as specified in the maintenance schedule, Task Briefings and as directed by the Team Supervisor.
- Carry out renewals work and upgrades as per pre-planned test schedules and Maintenance test plan lists.
- Carry out correlation/site investigation/ site visits for planning work.
- Assist in checking/investigating safety standards and/or system failures.
- Work with and support the development of the signalling team.
- Report problems arising during maintenance, installation and following completion of work.
- Assist with staff mentorship and work-based development of staff.
- Supported by an experienced signalling team offering on-call assistance.
The ideal applicant will hold one of the following IRSE Licence Categories 1.4.110 Maintainer, 1.4.230 Maintainer / Fault Finder, 1.8.100 Team Leader, 1.4.160 Signal Maintenance Tester. Or working towards with evidence.
RSS Infrastructure offers a range of benefits including:
- Long term, consistent work
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 20 days paid annual leave + 8 bank holidays (pro rata) (increasing with length of service)
- Contributory pension scheme
- BHSF healthcare cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Life Assurance
- Sick pay increasing with length of service
- Long service awards
- Continuing professional development
- Free competency renewals and training provided
- All PPE provided
About RSS Infrastructure
RSS Infrastructure (RSSI) is a multi-disciplinary service provider for the rail and construction sectors. We have an award-winning reputation for developing solutions to improve safety and productivity.
Founded in 2007, RSSI provides a range of services to the infrastructure sector including; arboriculture, construction and civils, magnetic track safety services, overhead line electrification, possession management, safety-critical resources, signalling, and welding. RSSI is also the only company in the UK that offers Track Warning Systems.
RSSI has more than 150 full-time employees and a large contingent workforce that covers most of the UK. It operates from offices in Birmingham, Doncaster, and Cwmbran.
As an equal opportunities employer, RSSI does not discriminate based on ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender, or sexual orientation. As a proud signatory to the Armed Forces Covenant, we encourage reservists and veterans of the Armed Forces to apply for positions. For more information on how we strive to create equal opportunities and encourage under-represented groups to apply for roles and join us, visit our parent company website – Work for Us.
How To Apply
To apply forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply onlineApply online