G110 Signalling Tester22/04/2022 Signalling and Telecoms Various locations around the UK
Various locations around the UK. Excellent rates of pay, Van and Fuel Card.
What will I be doing?
On a day-to-day basis, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Carry out maintenance work on signalling equipment in line with Network Rail standards and the timescale as specified in the maintenance schedule, Task Briefings and as directed by the Team Supervisor.
- Carry out renewals work and upgrades as per pre-planned test schedules and Maintenance test plan lists.
- Carry out correlation/site investigation/ site visits for planning work.
- Assist in checking/investigating safety standards and/or system failures.
- Work with and support the development of the signalling team.
- Report problems arising during maintenance, installation and following completion of work.
- Assist with staff mentorship and work-based development of staff.
- Supported by an experienced signalling team offering on-call assistance.
The ideal applicant will hold one of the following IRSE Licence Categories 1.4.110 Maintainer, 1.4.230 Maintainer / Fault Finder, 1.8.100 Team Leader, 1.4.160 Signal Maintenance Tester. Or working towards with evidence.
RSS Infrastructure offers a range of benefits including:
- Long term, consistent work
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 20 days paid annual leave + 8 bank holidays (pro rata) (increasing with length of service)
- Contributory pension scheme
- BHSF healthcare cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Life Assurance
- Sick pay increasing with length of service
- Long service awards
- Continuing professional development
- Free competency renewals and training provided
- All PPE provided
RSS Infrastructure has been recognised at the Rail Partnership Awards and Rail Business Awards for its work within the Rail and Construction industry, developing bespoke solutions for clients that deliver improved safety and productivity.
Founded in 2007, we have rapidly established ourselves within the rail sector with a comprehensive range of services, particularly for supplying Contingent Labour. Operating from our offices in Birmingham, Doncaster, and Cwmbran, we are focused on providing high levels of customer service, quality, safety and value-driven engineering solutions and advice to all our customers.
The company has over 100 directly employed staff members and a diverse contingent labour workforce that cover most of the UK. We have developed a service portfolio that includes Arboriculture, Construction & Civils, Magnetic Track Safety Services, Overhead Line Electrification, Resource & Recruitment, Signalling and Welding, as well as being the UK’s sole provider of Track Warning Systems.
RSS Infrastructure and INFRA Skills are members of Auctus Management Group. All group members deliver a range of services covering safety, people solutions, training and encourage community engagement across the infrastructure sector.
How To Apply
To apply forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply onlineApply online