Experienced MMA 3-5 & FCAW 1 & 2 Welders21/04/2022 MMA 3-5 & FCAW 1 & 2 Welders West Midlands, South Wales, and East Midlands regions.
Permanent roles in West Midlands, South Wales, and East Midlands regions. Industry leading rates of pay.
Our work bank has grown significantly, and we are seeking experienced MMA 3-5 and FCAW 1&2 welders to join our team for long-term contracts in the West Midlands, South Wales, and East Midlands regions. Package includes a permanent contract PAYE position, holidays, sickness, and life insurance with pay rates that are among the most competitive in the sector.
What will I be doing?
On a day-to-day basis, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- The role will involve working Saturday & Monday to Thursday [Majority will be Night shifts]
- Supporting NWR on their maintenance programme & removal of defects [plain line & S&C]
- Works completed using both the MMA & FCAW processers
- Site scoping works
- S053/54 Inspection & GSM duties [Training available if not yet skilled]
RSS Infrastructure offers a range of benefits including:
- Long term, consistent work
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 20 days paid annual leave + 8 bank holidays (pro rata) (increasing with length of service)
- Contributory pension scheme
- BHSF healthcare cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Life Assurance
- Sick pay increasing with length of service
- Long service awards
- Continuing professional development
- Free competency renewals and training provided
- All PPE provided
RSS Infrastructure has been recognised at the Rail Partnership Awards and Rail Business Awards for its work within the Rail and Construction industry, developing bespoke solutions for clients that deliver improved safety and productivity.
Founded in 2007, we have rapidly established ourselves within the rail sector with a comprehensive range of services, particularly for supplying Contingent Labour. Operating from our offices in Birmingham, Doncaster, and Cwmbran, we are focused on providing high levels of customer service, quality, safety and value-driven engineering solutions and advice to all our customers.
The company has over 100 directly employed staff members and a diverse contingent labour workforce that cover most of the UK. We have developed a service portfolio that includes Arboriculture, Construction & Civils, Magnetic Track Safety Services, Overhead Line Electrification, Resource & Recruitment, Signalling and Welding, as well as being the UK’s sole provider of Track Warning Systems.
RSS Infrastructure and INFRA Skills are members of Auctus Management Group. All group members deliver a range of services covering safety, people solutions, training and encourage community engagement across the infrastructure sector.
How To Apply
Forward your CV to Karl Dean, Head of Welding – email@example.comApply online