De-Veg Ground Worker Shrewsbury24/05/2022 De-Veg Ground Worker Shrewsbury
Shrewsbury Based – Excellent rates of pay, Free Training, Free PPE
What will I be doing?
- Proven experience and working knowledge in supporting an arborist climber
- proficient and confident in saw use including felling
- Understand the delivery of all elements of forestry works.
- Consider occupational and environmental risks to members of the workforce and the public.
- To maintain a healthy working relationship with Principal Contractors and/or Contractors, obtaining future work plans to assist growth.
- Knowledge of H&S in all elements of site delivery
- Excellent understanding of tree identification
- Ability to complete risk assessments and daily checks to a high standard
- Confidence to understand and brief out risk assessments
- Good understanding of how to identify, and work to, industry best practices and deliver excellent standards of work.
What experience would we like you to have?
- Experience in delivering forestry works within a railway environment
- Personal Track Safety (PTS),
- Hold NPTC CS30, CS31 and First Aid at Work Certificate
- Comfortable communicating with site teams
It is desirable that the candidate holds the following; Wood Chipper, MEWP, B+E License, these are not essential as training will be provided.
RSS Infrastructure offers a range of benefits including:
- Free competency training and renewals provided
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Long term, regular work
- All PPE required provided
RSS Infrastructure Ltd has been recognised at the Rail Partnership Awards and Rail Business Awards for its work within the Rail and Construction industry, developing bespoke solutions for clients that deliver improved safety and productivity.
Founded in 2007, we have rapidly established ourselves within the rail sector with a comprehensive range of services, particularly for supplying Contingent Labour. Operating from our offices in Birmingham, Doncaster and Cwmbran, we are focused on providing high levels of customer service, quality, safety and value-driven engineering solutions and advice to all our customers.
The company has over 100 directly employed staff members and a diverse contingent labour workforce that cover the majority of the UK. We have developed a service portfolio that includes; Arboriculture, Construction & Civils, Magnetic Track Safety Services, Overhead Line Electrification, Resource & Recruitment, Signalling and Welding, as well as being the UK’s sole provider of Track Warning Systems.
RSS Infrastructure Ltd and INFRA Skills Ltd are members of Auctus Management Group Ltd. All group members deliver a range of services covering safety, people solutions, training and community engagement across the infrastructure sector.
How To Apply
To apply forward your CV to email@example.com or apply onlineApply online