De-Veg Groundworker Shrewsbury14/11/2022 De Veg Groundworker Shrewsbury and surrounding areas
Shrewsbury and surrounding – Excellent rates of pay, Free PPE, Tools provided.
What will I be doing?
- Proven experience and working knowledge in supporting an arborist climber
- proficient and confident in saw use including felling
- Understand the delivery of all elements of forestry works.
- Consider occupational and environmental risks to members of the workforce and the public.
- To maintain a healthy working relationship with Principal Contractors and/or Contractors, obtaining future work plans to assist growth.
- Knowledge of H&S in all elements of site delivery
- Excellent understanding of tree identification
- Ability to complete risk assessments and daily checks to a high standard
- Confidence to understand and brief out risk assessments
- Good understanding of how to identify, and work to, industry best practices and deliver excellent standards of work.
What experience would we like you to have?
- Experience in delivering forestry works within a railway environment
- Hold NPTC Brush Cutter/Strimmer, CS30, CS31 and First Aid at Work Certificate
- Valid Personal Track Safety (PTS)
- Comfortable communicating with site teams
It is desirable that the candidate holds the following; Wood Chipper, MEWP, B+E License, these are not essential as training will be provided.
RSS Infrastructure offers a range of benefits including:
- Free competency training and renewals provided
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Long term, regular work
- All PPE required provided
About RSS Infrastructure
RSS Infrastructure (RSSI) is a multi-disciplinary service provider for the rail and construction sectors. We have an award-winning reputation for developing solutions to improve safety and productivity.
Founded in 2007, RSSI provides a range of services to the infrastructure sector including; arboriculture, construction and civils, magnetic track safety services, overhead line electrification, possession management, safety-critical resources, signalling, and welding. RSSI is also the only company in the UK that offers Track Warning Systems.
RSSI has more than 150 full-time employees and a large contingent workforce that covers most of the UK. It operates from offices in Birmingham, Doncaster, and Cwmbran.
As an equal opportunities employer, RSSI does not discriminate based on ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender, or sexual orientation. As a proud signatory to the Armed Forces Covenant, we encourage reservists and veterans of the Armed Forces to apply for positions. For more information on how we strive to create equal opportunities and encourage under-represented groups to apply for roles and join us, visit our parent company website – Work for Us.
How To Apply
To apply forward your CV to email@example.com or apply onlineApply online