COSS Llandudno and Flint02/08/2022 COSS Llandudno and Flint
Llandudno and Flint Based. Excellent rates of pay, Van and Fuel Card.
Due to our continued growth and success, we are looking to recruit an experienced Controller of Site Safety (COSS).
What will I be doing?
- Lead from the front in performing all duties and mentor new operatives.
- Ensure that the health and safety of all workers are signed onto the Safe System of Work pack.
- Ensure that all works are completed to the highest levels of quality and issues relating to the completion of work escalate to the client supervisor and RSSI Rail Manager.
- Fully brief all members of the workgroup on all aspects of the SSOW pack ensuring they sign the SSOW pack following the brief.
- Record all close calls on the RSSI app.
- Ensure that all non-attendance is reported to the RSSI Resource Team or Out of Hours service.
- To ensure that all staff are in full PPE including face masks and goggles when signing in at Site Access.
- To ensure that hand arm vibration sensors (HAVS) are utilised by the workgroup when operating small plant tools.
- Respond to all instructions and queries from RSSI clients and Rail Managers in a calm and professional manner.
- Undertake any other duties, as requested by RSSI clients and RSSI management when requested provided these are safe.
What experience would we like you to have?
- In date PTS
- Qualified and competent Controller of Site Safety (COSS)
- Experience in safety critical work, rail track renewals & maintenance.
- Full UK driving licence
RSS Infrastructure offer a range of benefits including:
- Free competency renewals and training provided
- Excellent prospects for advancement in your career
- Long term, consistent work
- All PPE provided
RSS Infrastructure Ltd has been recognised at the Rail Partnership Awards and Rail Business Awards for its work within the Rail and Construction industry, developing bespoke solutions for clients that deliver improved safety and productivity.
Founded in 2007, we have rapidly established ourselves within the rail sector with a comprehensive range of services, particularly for supplying Contingent Labour. Operating from our offices in Birmingham, Doncaster and Cwmbran, we are focused on providing high levels of customer service, quality, safety and value-driven engineering solutions and advice to all our customers.
The company has over 100 directly employed staff members and a diverse contingent labour workforce that cover the majority of the UK. We have developed a service portfolio that includes; Arboriculture, Construction & Civils, Magnetic Track Safety Services, Overhead Line Electrification, Resource & Recruitment, Signalling and Welding, as well as being the UK’s sole provider of Track Warning Systems.
RSS Infrastructure Ltd and INFRA Skills Ltd are members of Auctus Management Group Ltd. All group members deliver a range of services covering safety, people solutions, training and community engagement across the infrastructure sector.
How to apply
To apply please either:
- Forward your CV to email@example.com
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button below